Photo credit : Barbara Bacic / Davor Rostuhar / J.Duval / M.Spelić
Wine Tour in Zagreb and its surroundings
« In the heart of Croatia, between town and country »
Croatia rhymes for many of us with paradisiac landscapes, warm sea and crystal-clear water, small stone villages and wild islands.
SeaWine Travel offers you to discover the other face of Croatia, by leaving to the discovery of its capital, Zagreb. You will embark with us for a short stay in high or low season to explore the capital and its surroundings.
Why should you choose SeaWine Travel?
- To travel with qualified professionals, who will be glad to help you discover the secrets of one of the oldest cities in Central Europe.
- To participate in unique events such as wine and food fairs or to spend a magical moment at the famous Christmas market.
- To receive quality wine expertise and discover the region of great sparkling wines within walking distance from the capital.
- To alternate between urban and rural pleasures in one of the greenest cities in Europe. Discover the Plitvice lakes, the northern thermal baths, the famous vineyards of the region, gastronomy and unaffected nature.
If you wish to live a completely different adventure, come and discover another country, the one behind the effervescence of the coast, come and discover continental Croatia!
- Our tours are from 3days/2nights
- An accompaniment during the whole stay with passionates, experts and specialized of Croatia
- A tailor-made travel according to your desires
- Destinations with 3 hours flight time
- A wide choice of Wine Tours
- A proximity with the wine growers
- An unerring knowledge of wines from Croatia
- A guaranteed change of scenery
- Accommodation chosen with the greatest care
- Local French-speaking guides to know everything
Practical information about Croatia
Population : 4 170 000
Surface : 56 594 km2
Official langage : Croate
Currency : Kuna
Capital : Zagreb
Time difference : No time difference
Electricity : no adaptor required
The telephonic code : +385
Climat : Variable by region; continental: harsh cold winter, warm Mediterranean summer: very hot summer and mild winter. The best period is from April to October.
Main grape varieties : Plavac Mali, Posip, Malvasia of Istria