Photo credit : Barbara Bacic / Alexander Demyanenko / Arnaud-Bertrande / Javier Larrea / Karine Deydier / Maison Pariès
Wine Tour in the Bordeaux Region and the Basque Country
“Exceptional stay in the heart of the Bordeaux Region and the Basque Country.”
In groups or private tours, our team, certified in oenology and oenotourism, offers you, according to your wishes, a program to discover our amazing wine-growing region.
Why should you choose SeaWine Travel?
- You will be accompany by a team of experts and natives, who will be glad to make you discover their region during your whole stay.
- You will explore renowned or more intimate vineyard and winery, taste wines and walk though vineyards and authentic sites.
- You will also have the choice of visiting a rich cultural heritage, between Bordeaux and its region, the Arcachon basin to the Basque Country.
- In love with cuisine and quality products, we will able to suggest you beautiful addresses where to delight your taste buds.
We will be happy to share with you our passion for the wine and the gastronomy. We are on the spot to answer to your expectations and organize your tailor-made stay.
- Our tours are from 2 days / 1 night
- An accompaniment during the whole stay with passionates
- A tailor-made travel according to your desires
- Destinations with 5 hours flight time
- A wide choice of Wine Tours
- A proximity with the wine growers
- An unerring knowledge of wines from France
- A guaranteed change of scenery
- Accommodation chosen with the greatest care
- French, English, Croate, Spanish and Russian guides
Practical information about France
Population : 67 187 000
Surface : 551 695 km2
Official langage : French
Currency : Euro
Capital : Paris
Time difference : no time difference
Electricity : no adaptor required
The telephonic code : +33
Climat : Variable by regions; continental, oceanic or mediterranean.The best period is from April to October.
Main grape varieties : Cabernet sauvignon, Gamay, Merlot, Syrah, Pinot Noir / Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Chenin Blanc, Ugni Blanc